We are excited to host our first ever
Virtual Annual Conference
November 9-10, 2020
About the NLC&M annual conference
Each fall local government officials, speakers and exhibitors attend the NLC&M Annual Conference. The conference includes:
- General sessions featuring political leaders and local government experts.
- Workshops covering a variety of important issues affecting local governments.
- The NLC&M Annual Business meeting.
- The presentation of awards recognizing a new Public of Official of the Year.
- The opportunity to virtually network with others interested in local government issues.
About sponsorship & exhibit opportunities
We are happy to announce we have partnered with Whova, an application that provide a visible presence and interactions with our delegates before and after the conference.
As a conference sponsor you will be able to:
- Develop you own mini webpage in the app, including uploading videos, conducting contest and raffles.
- Interact with attendees via direct messaging, chat and one-on-one or group video.
- See who is registered and what their positions are within the municipalities to help target your communications.
- See, in real time, who has visited your exhibit page, how long they stayed and what interactions they had with your content.