The National League of Cities (NLC) Service Line Warranty Program, administered by Utility Service Partners, Inc., offers residents repair protection for in-home plumbing, external sewer and external water lines. The Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities supports the NLC Service Line Warranty Program for Nevada communities for these main reasons:
1. The program educates homeowners as to their service line responsibilities.
2. The added value of the service itself – studies show most homeowners have not set aside funds for unexpected repairs.
3. The program is offered at no cost to the cities, who often receive a share of the revenues collected.
4. It is the only warranty program to market to residents only with the city’s permission.
5. It is the only warranty program endorsed by the National League of Cities.
The NLC Service Line Warranty Program partners with more than 300 cities in North America and has helped more than 100,000 homeowners save over $64 million in service line repair costs.
To learn more about this unique program and how it can bring revenue and peace of mind to your community, please contact Mike Madden at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-616-2239 for more information.